Indraganti Mohan Krishna is an award winning film maker & critically acclaimed for his way of story telling. He does not like elevating heroism in his movies. Currently, he is working for a movie called “V” with Actor Nani for 3rd time.
Film Career: Indraganti Mohana Krishna is a film director known for his works in Tollywood. His debut directorial venture Grahanam fetched him eleven awards. He also holds a Master of Fine Arts degree from York University. In 2006, his second directorial venture, Mayabazaar, featured Bhumika Chawla and Raja in the lead roles. His next film, Ashta Chamma, which featured Colours Swathi, Nani, Srinivas Avasarala and Bhargavi, was released in 2008 and was a huge success at box office. His later films, Golkonda High School and Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha, did well at box office.
Indraganti Mohan Krishna Biography, Best Movies, Friends, Family & More
|Biography||Wiki Details (Updated)|
|Full Name or Real Name||Indraganti Mohan Krishna|
|Screen Name||Indraganti Mohan Krishna|
|Date of Birth||17th April, 1972|
|Birth Place||Tanuku, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh|
|Father Name||Indraganti Srikanth Sharma|
|Mother Name||Janaki Bala|
|Height||5′ 7” Inches|
|Education||Graduation (Master of Fine Arts)|
|Hobbies||Reading Short Stories, Novels|
|Wife Name||Not Known|
|Children||Nishant Indraganti, Neelima|
|Debut Movie (Telugu)||Grahanam|
|Salary or Remuneration||3 to 5 Crore|
|Best Friend||Actor Nani|
|Favorite Actor||Kamal Hassan|
Interesting Facts About Indraganti Mohan Krishna
- Indraganti Mohan Krishna was born in Tanuku, West Godavari district of AP
- He introduced Hero Nani to the Telugu Film Industry with debut movie Ashta Chamma
- He worked with Adivi Sesh, Allari Naresh, Nani, Avasarala Srinivas, Sudheer Babu, Sumanth, Sumanth Ashwin, Swathi, Aditi Rao Hydiri, Nivetha Thomas, Tanikella Bharani etc..
- Indraganti has done only 10 movies in the last 15 years (Grahanam (2004), Mayabazar (2006) Ashta Chamma (2008), Golconda High School (2011), Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha (2013), Bandipotu (2014), Gentleman(2016), Ami Thumi(2017), Sammohanam(2018), V (2020).
- He is much inspired by Telugu & Russian Novelists like Sripada Subrahmanya Sastry, kutumba rao, Devarakonda Bala Gangadhara Tilak, O Henry (short story teller), Oscar Wilde, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Edith Wharton, Agatha Christie, Jane Austen, etc.
- He received National Film Award for for Grahanam (2005)
- Mohan Krishna Indraganti won eleven awards including the national award and Nandi award for his directorial debut Grahanam.
- His father Indraganti Srikanth Sharma is well known in Telugu literary world
- He come from a family of literary lineage, Mohana Krishna completed his film training in Canada before debuting into Telugu films
- His successful movies like Ashta Chemma, Golconda High School and Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha, Gentleman, etc have got him a position as a filmmaker in Tollywood with an eye for detail and his ability to tap into contemporary issues has been widely appreciated
- He is currently working with Nani for third time.
You May Also Like To Visit: