YSR Law Nestham 2019-20 Application Process: If you are an eligible advocate to receive the stipend of Rs.5000/- from the AP state government, then you should check this post. AP Government has scheduled a date to accept the registrations from eligible advocates for Stipend.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ అడ్వకేట్స్ కి శుభవార్త. ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం జూనియర్ అడ్వకేట్స్ కోసం Stipend పధకాన్ని తీసుకువచ్చింది. ఈ పధకం ద్వారా జూనియర్ అడ్వకేట్స్ కి నెలకి Rs.5000/- అందనుంది. కావున ఎవరైతే ఈ పధకానికి అర్హులు అవుతారో వారు క్రింద విదంగా ఆన్లైన్ లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవలెను. YSR Law Nestham కి సమబందిచిన పూర్తి వివరాలు క్రింద విభాగాలలో ఇవ్వటం జరిగినది.
AP Junior Advocates Stipend (YSR Law Nestham) Application Process 2019
|Chief Minister Name||Sri Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Scheme Name||YSR Law Nestham|
|Age||35 Years (Upper Age Limit)|
|Start Date||30th, October, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||13th, November, 2019|
|Official Launch Date||3rd December, 2019|
|Toll Free Number||1800 425 4259|
|Website Link||http://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in |
- Visit the official Login link of YSR Law Nestham Website : http://ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in
- Select Register for the first time user, Aadhaar with OTP, Enter your Valid Aaadhaar no. and OTP received from mobile to register
- Name, Gender, and Father Name are pre-fetched automatically form Aadhar
- Else the applicant has to manually enter the details and upload the latest photo. Mobile Number verification is mandatory for receiving relevant information. Applicant can also enter Alternate mobile number/Email ID.
- The Address details are prefetched from Aadhaar ;if the details need to be changed Applicant can select Is this your Correspondence Address as ‘No’.
- The Applicant should enter the Address details.
- Applicant should enter the Work details. The eligibility criteria will be decided at each stage.
- Applicant should enter the Education details .
- Also, Applicant should enter the bank details.
- Applicant can view all the uploaded documents in the below
- Save the Application and Preview the Application before Submission
- You can also view the entire Application Preview and can Print/Download the Application for reference.
- Submit the Application once previewed.
- If you want to view the Application use the Application ID for further reference.
- Should be an LLB graduate.
- Candide should be enrolled as an advocate in any Bar council
- Should not complete 3 years of practice at the time of GO Issue
- Should be active practitioner if any breakup must informed to nearest officers.
- He/She should keep certificates in the bar council not less than two years.
- Only one person in a family can eligible, If the family has more than 1 eligible advocate
- Applicant should have a Aadhar card
- Advocate age should not more than 35 years
- Advocate should not have any four wheeler
Required Certificates and Documents to register for YSR Law Nestham 2019-20
- LLB Original Degree (OD) or Provisional Certificate
- Evidence for Date of Birth – SSC certificate
- Authenticated copy of proof for Registration in Bar Council
- Maintain an Affidavit attested by senior advocate If possible
- The applicant shall open an “unencumbered” bank account within a period of 15 days.
Online Application Link
Watch This Video:
AP Government Toll Free Helpline Numbers (AP CM Toll Free Number)